Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions as set out below (hereinafter referred to as “T&C”) prevails, are agreed upon, and are deemed to have been accepted and/or approved by You/Customer as the sender of Packages (“Sender”) when you use PAXEL services (as defined below) for the process of delivering goods and/or packages within cities and between cities (“Services”).
- PT Paxel Algorita Unggul (“PAXEL”) is a company established under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia.
- PAXEL is a courier company with a postal and application-based operating license that has been registered and has obtained permission from the Ministry of Information and Informatics of the Republic of Indonesia.
PAXEL Account means a media or platform for recording transactions of PAXEL Services used by You / Sender / User as contained in PAXEL’s Application system.
Airway Bill (AWB) means delivery receipt which covers information on the type, amount, size and weight of the Package, Consignor’s name, Consignee’s name, Pick-up Location and Delivery Location, evidencing that the Package have been picked up by the Hero to be delivered by the Hero to the Delivery Location (destination) as registered on PAXEL Application, tracking the status of the Package order using the AWB number tracking number to find out the whereabouts and position of the Package, the AWB tracking number can be seen in PAXEL Application so that it can be used as proof of the delivery process since the Package are transported by Hero until they are successfully sent to the Delivery Location.
PAXEL Application means the Services contained on PAXEL Website under the domain name www.paxel.co or mobile phone applications under PAXEL trademark. This application can be accessed and use by the Sender in creating orders for Package delivery.
Insurance Fee means the fee that the CLIENT has to pay for insurance coverage of the delivery of the Package when choosing to insure the Package in the course of the performance of the Service.
Proof of Delivery (POD) means a proof of delivery containing column for the name of the Consignee or Consignees’ Representative, date of receipt and signature of the Consignee or Consignee’s Representative.
COP or Cash on Pick Upmeans the choice (option) of payment in cash for the Shipping Fees paid by the Sender.
Service means delivery services carried out by PAXEL including collection of the Package at the Pick-up Location, delivery of the Package to the Consignee or to Consignee’s authorized representative at the Delivery Location.
Pick-up Location means a location determined by the Sender as the location where the Hero picks up the Package as registered in PAXEL Account.
Delivery Location means the location determined by the Sender as the location for delivery of the Package registered in PAXEL Account.
Package means documents, letters or goods with size and weight limitations as set out in item (a) of this T&Cs provided that in compliance with the provisions on Unaccepted Package Types as set out in item (e) of this T&Cs.
Hero means a courier officer appointed by PAXEL to collect the Package from the Pick-up Location and deliver the Package to the Delivery Location according to the information recorded in PAXEL Account.
High Value Shipment means a valuable Package category in the form of securities documents, evidence documents, electronic goods, gold, jewelry, precious metals, antiques, securities, cheques, bilyets, demand deposits, cash or goods with nominal value above IDR 1,000,000 (one million Rupiah).
Account Owner means a user as registered on PAXEL Application system.
Sendermeans the party registered in the PAXEL Application as the party delivering the Package.
Consignee means a party designated by the Sender to receive the Package whose names are listed in the Airwaybill.
Consignee’s Representative means any person authorized by the Sender or Consignee to receive the Package.
Delivery Fee means the fee paid by the Sender for the delivery of the Packages delivered by PAXEL.
PAXEL Credit means a balance whose value is equal to IDR 1,- (one Rupiah) which can be used as a means of payment in the process of delivering Packages in PAXEL’s Application.
PAXEL ENVELOPE means a type of regular delivery service only for types of Packages with a size of 30 CM x 22 CM or the size of an A4 envelope with a maximum weight of 1.5 KG, for delivery to the Location delivery (destination) according to the time slot settings listed on PAXEL’s Application.
Credit Top Up means adding the balance amount of PAXEL Credit by way of inter-bank transfer system, adding via Hero or other payment media in cooperation with PAXEL.
Hera is a chat bot provided by Paxel as a feature for users to submit questions or complaints
Conditions on thePackage
- Package size and weight restrictions
The size limit allowed for PAXEL ENVELOPE is30 CM x 22 CM or the size of an A4 envelope with a maximum weight of 1.5 KG.
Sender must pack the package properly, properly and in a closed state to protect the package during the shipping process. PAXEL is not responsible for any damage to the Package caused by incorrect or inadequate packaging.
- Proof of Delivery (POD)
Sender agrees to provide the Sender's digital signature as the Proof of Delivery (POD).
- Pick-up and drop off time
Hero's time limit for picking up the and delivering the Packages is 08:00 AM – 10:00 PM Western Indonesian Time.
- Types of Unaccepted Packages
Sender is not allowed to deliver of the Packages which are classified as Prohibited Goods. Sender is also not allowed to deliver Packages in the category of perishable food, non-perishable food, frozen food and goods with the category of High Value Shipment.
- Sender agrees that the pick-up and delivery time of the Package is in accordance with the terms and conditions determined by PAXEL.
- PAXEL reserves the right to know the contents of the Package sent by the Sender, to ensure that the Package to be delivered is correct in accordance with the information recorded in the PAXEL Account.
- PAXEL reserves the right to check Packages and attach bubble wrap to Packages that are included in the category of Fragile Packages that have not been properly packaged, PAXEL will charge an additional fee. Security and packaging of Packages sent is the full responsibility of the Sender.
- PAXEL reserves the right to re-check the size and weight of the Package.
- PAXEL has the right to check the contents of the Package and packaging suitability for delivery.
- PAXEL reserves the right to refuse Packages if packaging is deemed by PAXEL as inappropriate or not in accordance with PAXEL's policies and prevailing laws and regulations and/or moral norms.
- PAXEL is not responsible for Package shipments that are not in accordance with the statement and/or information stated and/or given by the Sender through Hero and/or Packages are categorized as Prohibited Goods.
- PAXEL reserves the right to refuse the delivery of the Package if the waiting time for the package pick-up is more than 10 (ten) minutes.
- Sender agrees to provide complete and correct information on the Sender's and the Consignee's data through PAXEL Account (name, address, city, district, sub-district, county, postal code and telephone number, PAXEL is not responsible for incorrect information on the Consignee's data which may result in incorrect package delivery).
- Sender hereby protects and releases PAXEL (including all Board of Directors, Board of Commissioners, officers, employees, agents, affiliates of PAXEL) from the obligation to pay any fees, penalties/fines and/or compensation in any form for the following:
- Loss of the Package, due to negligence or mistake when the Sender incorrectly fill-in the Sender's data information or Consignee’s data information on the PAXEL Account or when providing data information submitted to the Hero, or if providing false information which resulted in the Package not being received by the Consignee, therefore PAXEL is released from all claims for damages and/or lawsuits of any kind.
- Damage, defect, breakage, malfunction of the Package has occurred before the Hero picks-up the Package, it is impossible for the Hero to knowing the condition of the Package is damaged, defective, broken, malfunctioning.
- Package loss or package damage caused by the Sender and/or Consignee's mistake in complying with the conditions set by PAXEL, where the Package must be delivered by the Hero to the Delivery Location (destination)as recorded on the PAXEL Account, but if the Consignee comes to pick up the Package at PAXEL’s branch location (Paxel Home or Paxel Point) it will be deemed that the Package has been legally handed-over to the Consignee (or representatives of the Sender or the Consignee) and Consignee shall be fully responsible for all consequences of loss and/or damage, therefore PAXEL and Hero are released from and against claims, demands for compensation and/or lawsuits of any kind.
- If any discrepancy between the information and/or Package description (fill-in by the Sender on PAXEL Account) with the actual description of the delivered Package and/or if any falsification of information, then PAXEL will note responsible for any consequences which may occur.
- Inconsistency of the Sender's statement, if the Sender provides incorrect Package information that is different from the type of Package selected by the Sender on PAXEL Account or when providing incorrect information to the Hero, then PAXEL is will not responsible for any consequences which may occur.
- Defects of goods due to production failure, therefore PAXEL is released from all claims for losses and/or lawsuits in any form.
- Summons from the police or other law enforcers and/or relevant government agencies because the contents of the Package sent are prohibited by applicable laws and regulations or contrary to moral norms, therefore PAXEL and Hero are released from all claims for compensation and/or lawsuits law in any form.
- Delay, loss, damage results in costs and/or expenses due to the Sender's negligence or mistake in complying with this T&Cs or as a result of Sender's dishonesty when entering data information on PAXEL Account or when providing data information submitted to Hero.
- Sender's or Consignees sole negligence or mistake due to incompliance with this T&C.
- PAXEL reserves the right to collect and/or deliver Packages through PAXEL's paths, methods, procedures and networks
- PAXEL reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary if the Shipper violates any provision contained in these T&Cs including the standard shipping procedures set out in these T&Cs.
PAXEL does not accept delivery of Prohibited Goods as regulated in the Law No. 38 of 2009 concerning Post, namely:
- Narcotics, psychotropics, and other illegal drugs;
- Explosive goods;
- Combustible goods;
- Items that are easily damaged and can pollute the environment;
- Goods that violate decency; and/or
- Other goods which according to the laws and regulations are prohibited
- While upholding PAXEL's values, we refuse to deliver alcoholic beverages.
- Goods/Package which exceed the vehicle's carrying capacity.
- PAXEL has set the tariff for the Service as stated on PAXEL Account.
- Delivery fees charged by PAXEL includes Value Added Tax (VAT).
Package Ownership Representation
- The Sender represents that the Packages handed-over and delivered using PAXEL Services are in accordance with the T&C and the provisions of prevailing statutory regulations and/or decency norms.
- The Sender hereby represents and warrants that the Sender shall protect PAXEL and Hero from all forms of compensation claims, indemnification, claims/lawsuits in any form from any party for violation of the Packages Ownership delivered through PAXEL Services.
- The Sender hereby protects PAXEL and Hero from and against all forms of indemnification / compensation, claims / lawsuits of any kind from any party for any discrepancies of data information fill-in by the Sender on PAXEL Account or upon giving information to the Hero.
- The Sender hereby protects PAXEL and Hero from and against all forms of indemnification / compensation, claims / lawsuits of any kind from any party for occurrence of hidden defects in the Packages due to manufacture failures.
- The Sender hereby protects PAXEL and Hero from and against all forms of indemnification / compensation, claims / lawsuits of any kind from any party for the occurrence of damage of delivered Goods/Packages if such damage has occurred before the delivery.
Intellectual Property Rights
All designs, logos, brands, photos and images related to PAXEL both digitally and printed are the property of PAXEL, and cannot be used and acknowledged by any party or for any purpose.
- PAXEL is responsible for replacing the loss suffered by the Sender or Consignee due to damage and/or loss of the Package if:
- Damage, loss and/or defects in the Packages are proven caused by errors and/or negligence of Hero and/or PAXEL;
- The Packages being handed over by the Sender to the Hero have been equipped with good and proper packaging to prevent damage to the Package caused by the normal movement of the vehicle driven by the Hero during delivery; and
- no hidden defects or manufacturer f of the failures on the Goods / Packages.
- Users must submit a claim request through conversation with HERA via Paxel Mobile apps, Website (Paxel.co), and Web app (sahabat.paxel.co) or via DM Instagram PAXEL, User also can access website (klaim.paxel.co) no later than 3 (three) calendar days after the item is received.
- Guaranteed maximum compensation of Rp. 1,000,000. (one million Rupiah) per Service, except in Force Majeure condition.
- PAXEL and Hero are not responsible for commercial, financial and direct and/or indirect losses, consequential damages, other losses of any kind or damages caused by Force Majeure. Meaning of Force Majeure is an event that occurs beyond the ability and supervision of PAXEL such as natural disasters, earthquakes, landslides, floods, flash floods, hurricanes, storms, tsunamis, eruptions, volcanic eruptions, epidemics , pandemics, riots, sabotage, wars, coups, rebellions, Government policies, failure of communication networks or termination of PAXEL Application systems and/or information technology infrastructure systems (IT Infrastructure), internet network failures or failures of communication lines or networks resulting in delay in delivery of Packages, failure and/or loss or events which occurred beyond PAXEL’s ability), and Hero which causes the Service to not be carried out, and therefore PAXEL and Hero are released from claims for compensation and PAXEL is released from lawsuits/claims in any form. as a result of the Force Majeure.
Complaints or Questions
If Customer have questions or complaints about the delivery of goods or documents, Customer can channel them through conversation with HERA via Paxel Mobile apps, Website (Paxel.co), and Web app (sahabat.paxel.co) or via DM on PAXEL Instagram.
Law and Dispute Resolution
All disputes arising from the implementation of these T&Cs or disputes relating to the Service will be resolved by consensus, if no consensus is reached, the Consignee and PAXEL can resolve the dispute through legal channels and choose a permanent legal domicile at the East Jakarta District Court.
- These T&Cs are governed by and construed by the applicable laws of the Republic of Indonesia.
- The Sender agrees that PAXEL has the right to terminate the Services immediately if You / Sender violate any provision in this T&Cs is declared. For the avoidance of doubt, termination of these T&Cs does not require PAXEL to provide compensation or indemnification in any form to You / Sender.
- PAXEL and the Sender expressly waive the provisions of Article 1266 of the Civil Code to the extent necessary to terminate these T&Cs without requiring prior court verdict
- If any of the provisions of these T&Cs becomes invalid or cannot be legally enforced then the other provisions apply and will not be affected.
- PAXEL may change, revise, modify the T&C at any time according to the business needs required by PAXEL, as long as it does not violate applicable laws and regulations and moral norms.