Electronic Cash on Delivery (eCOD)
A. Scope of Services
- Sender and Consignee (collectively referred to as the “Users”) will use Paxel delivery service using electronic Cash on Delivery (eCOD) payment method for the need of Users.
- Users will use Paxel delivery service in accordance with each Term and Conditions we have set.
- In the event that Users will use eCOD method, Paxel will accommodate the payments from Consignees.
- Users shall provide any information required in the use of this delivery service, and ensure that every information and statement provided is valid and true. Paxel shall not bear any responsibility for any violation and noncompliance to law, and other conditions that do not comply with Terms and Conditions set out by Paxel.
B. Goods/Packages Collection and Picking-up
- Users shall provide a full and complete address for Goods/Packages Collection to Paxel Account and ensure that the address for Goods/Packages Collection is the Consignee’s address;
- Goods/Package to be sent by Users shall be packed in sealed packaging in advance in a good and reasonable manner and complying to goods delivery safety and feasibility standard and has been provided with the consignee’s data, including but not limited to, full address and phone number;
- Users agree and understand that transactions on Goods/Package delivery which does not use eCOD method cannot be canceled.
- Paxel will conduct Quality Control (QC) to the entry result in the system physically on the label (Consignee’s Name, Address, Destination, Payment Method)
- In the event that after Quality Control, there are differences in information on Goods/Packages such as information on weight, size, dimension, or otherwise with those provided by the Consignees in Paxel Account, then, Paxel reserves the rights to make an adjustment to this, including but not limited to the rate imposed by informing the Sender in advance.
D. Goods/Packages Delivery and Handover
- Paxel will handover Goods/Packages directly to the Consignees pursuant to the names and address stated in Airwaybill.
- The conditions for Goods/Packages delivery will still refer to the general Terms and Conditions in using Paxel delivery services.
- In terms of delivery transactions using eCOD feature, Users agree and understand that Goods/Packages can be handed over after the Consignee has successfully made payment in accordance with eCOD amount.
- If Consignee refuses the Goods/Packages due to goods/packages non-compliance, then the Consigneee will contact the Sender, and the Shipment will be returned by the branch to the Sender's address.
- In the event that the Consignee has received the shipment and made a payment, but it is known that the contents of Goods/Packages are not in conformity, then the Consignee shall immediately contact the Sender.
- Users agree and understand that Paxel will only do delivery with a maximum of 2x (two) delivery attempts,
- The Sender agrees and understands that any arising costs including but not limited to the Goods Return Cost in case of delivery failure due to any reasons will be fully borne by the Sender
D. Delivery, Return, and Insurance Cost
- The Goods/Package delivery cost via Paxel is in accordance with the delivery costs stated on the Paxel application. Users are subject to VAT tax of 1% of Delivery Cost;
- For each delivery transaction using the eCOD method, Users will be charged an eCOD Fee of 3% of the delivery cost amount;
- If delivery is failed, Paxel will return the Package to the Sender's address. In this case, the Sender agrees and understands that any costs arising from the transaction will be the Sender’s sole responsibility including but not limited to the Goods/Packages return cost to the sender.
- Without prejudice to these provisions, all provisions regarding compensation, goods insurance and returns for delivery will still refer to the general Terms and Conditions in the use of Paxel delivery services.
E. Payment Method and eCOD Fund Disbursment
- Users agree that the payment is made using eCOD method not in cash. eCOD in this transaction is electronic cash on delivery, in which the delivery costs will be billed to the Consignee.
- Payment as set out in point 1 of this provision, can be made by the Consignee through an Application that has been registered in the Consignee's account.
- In the event that the Consignee does not have an Account or the Consignee is not at the delivery location, the payment can be made through other digital payments by using the QR Code that will be given by Hero.
- In the event that the delivery fails not due to Paxel's fault and/or negligence, the arising costs including but not limited to the cost of returning the goods are the responsibility of the sender.