Term and Condition
EFFECTIVELY SINCE AUGUST 1, 2021
These Terms and Conditions as set forth below (hereinafter referred to as “T&C”) are in effect, mutually agreed, and deemed to have been accepted and / or agreed by you as a PAXEL Locker (“PaxelBox”) user when you use any shipping, leasing, and pickup services using PaxelBox (as defined below) for the safekeeping of Goods / Packages in PaxelBox (“Service”).
- PT Paxelbox Digital Unggul (“Company”) is a company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Paxelbox is a company holding a license to supply and distribute storage lockers under the PaxelBox trademark.
“Locker/PaxelBox” shall mean the compartment or storage of Goods/Packages used by the PaxelBox User for shipping, leasing, and pickup purposes.
“Goods/Packages” shall mean any goods, letters, documents and some types of goods that can be stored by the User in the PaxelBox unit pursuant to these T&C and the applicable legislative regulations.
“User” shall mean the owner of a PAXEL application account or a User who does not have a PAXEL application account but uses the shipping, leasing, and pickup services in PaxelBox.
“Location” shall mean the PaxelBox ID code and area.
“Operating Hour(s)” shall mean the time of using PaxelBox for 24 hours or in accordance with the operating hours that apply in such area where PaxelBox is located.
“Operating Day(s)” shall mean any day(s) on which Paxelbox is used, i.e. from Monday to Sunday, or in accordance with the operating days that apply in such area where PaxelBox is located.
“Fees” shall mean a certain amount of money incurred for using PaxelBox.
Terms of Using PaxelBox
- PaxelBox Slot Limits
There are 4 (four) types of Locker slot sizes :
- Small size : 12 x 47.5 x 47.5 cm
- Medium size : 24 x 47.5 x 47.5 cm
- Large size : 36 x 47.5 x 47.5 cm
- Very large size : 59 x 47.5 x 47.5 cm
- Packaging of Goods/Packages
The User must ensure that the Goods/Packages are in a good and proper condition and are not dangerous during the process of shipping, leasing and pickup in PaxelBox. PaxelBox will not be held liable for any damages to Goods/Packages caused by the User's negligence or any packaging errors.
- Types of Goods
The User shall be prohibited from storing any types of Goods/Packages that are explosive and/or violate the applicable legislative regulations.
- PaxelBox shall be entitled to check the Goods/Packages in the event that there is any indication of misuse of the PaxelBox.
- PaxelBox shall not be held liable for the shipping, leasing and pickup by the User of any Goods/Packages that are prohibited according to these T&C.
- The security and packaging of the Goods/Packages are the full responsibility of the User.
- PaxelBox reserves the right to take any steps deemed necessary in terms of any violation commited by the User of the provisions contained herein, including to apply the PaxelBox usage standards as set out in these T&C.
- In the event that the User cancels after the transaction has been successful for the PaxelBox order, the User agrees that the Fees which has been deducted from the order cannot be refunded in cash, paxel credit and/or to the Payment Gateway.
Warranties of Ownership of the Goods/Packages
- The User warrants that the goods/packages on the PaxelBox do not conflict with the applicable laws and regulations and also is not prohibited goods/packages, including:
- Narcotics, psychotropics, and other illegal drugs;
- Explosive items;
- Combustible goods;
- Items that are easily damaged and can pollute the environment;
- Goods that violate decency;
- Living things;
- Goods prohibited by aviation rules;
- Goods that can be damaged both in nature and physically the Goods themselves due to certain temperatures.
- Items that exceed the slot locker capacity.
- The User will hold PaxelBox harmless against any claims and demands filed based on any use of PaxelBox in contrary to the provisions of these T&C.
- The User will defend and hold PaxelBox harmless from and against any claims filed by any party based on a violation of warranty of ownership of the Goods/Packages shipped via PaxelBox.
- The User will defend and hold PaxelBox harmless from and against any claims and demands based on the abandonment and/or loss of the Goods/Packages due to the User’s negligence.
The User’s Warranties of the Use of PaxelBox
- The User warrants that PaxelBox is used properly and does not violate the norms of decency and/or the applicable legislative regulations.
- The User warrants that they will hold PaxelBox harmless against any claims filed based on any misuse of PaxelBox.
- PaxelBox shall be entitled to immediately take any actions deemed necessary without obtaining prior consent form the User in the event of misues of PaxelBox.
Intellectual Property Rights
All designs, logos, brands, photos and images relating to PaxelBox made by both digital and print media shall not be used and acknowledged by any party and for any purpose, unless agreed otherwise in writing by PaxelBox.
PaxelBox will not be responsible for any commercial, financial and other indirect losses suffered by the User due to any events occurred beyond the reasonable control of PaxelBox or for any other indirect losses including damages that occur due to Force Majeure such as earthquakes, natural disasters, riots, floods, epidemics, wars, coups, rebellions, government policies and other similar events.
Complaints or Inquiries
If the User has any inquiries or complaints about the use of PaxelBox, they may submit those inquiries or complaints via PaxelBox WhatsApp business at 0855-7477-0318.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- All disputes arising out of the performance of these T&C and services between PaxelBox and the User shall be resolved by deliberation aimed at reaching a consesus, unless there are any other matters deemed necessary to proceed in the next process through legal channels and under the relevant legislative regulations prevailing in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Any such dispute as provided for in this section arising out of the performance of services and these T&C that are regulated, determined and set out by PaxelBox shall be referred to the jurisdiction of the East Jakarta District Court.
- These T&C shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Indonesia.
- The User agrees that PaxelBox has the right to terminate these T&C with immediate effect upon a violation by the User of any provisions hereof. For the avoidance of doubt, termination of these T&C shall not require PaxelBox to pay any compensation to the User to the extent that the User uses the PaxelBox delivery service. PaxelBox and the User expressly agree to waive the provisions of Article 1266 of the Indonesian Civil Code to the extent that it is required to terminate these Terms without a court decision.
- If any of the provisions hereof shall become invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the other provisions shall not be affected thereby.
- PaxelBox may amend, revise, and modify these T&C at any time according to its business needs.