Paxel Instant Multidrop Delivery is a collaboration between Paxel and GrabExpress to serve and reach customers in Paxel coverage areas, especially for delivery within the city.
- Order Instant Multidrop Delivery can be done through the Paxel apps
- Instant Multidrop Delivery is done directly by courier from GrabExpress, not Hero Paxel.
- Instant Multidrop Delivery is carried out by 1 GrabExpress courier in the entire delivery process.
- Instant Multidrop Delivery operating hours is from 08.00 - 21.00
- Instant Multidrop Delivery can only be done for more than 1 receiving point.
- The maximum delivery destinations that can be sent using Instant Multidrop Delivery are 5 receiving points.
- The sequence of receiving points will be predetermined by Paxel. Customers cannot choose the sequence of receiving points.
- Instant Multidrop Delivery has an estimated arrival time of 3 – 4 Hours.
- Instant Multidrop Delivery has a radius limit of 8 km from the sending point to each receiving point. The maximum route distance that is produced is 30 km.
- Instant Multidrop Delivery has a maximum weight of 5 kg for each package.
- Instant Multidrop Delivery is currently available in Jabodetabek.
- Instant Multidrop Delivery only applies to shipment within the city.
- Shipments outside the Paxel coverage area will receive an "out of coverage" statement.
- Shipments that are above 8 km radius from sending point to delivery point will receive an “out of radius” statement.
- Shipments that are above 30 km route distance will receive an “out of distance” statement.
- Customers immediately get detailed GrabExpress courier information (Courier Name & Phone Number) when Instant Multidrop Delivery has been picked up by GrabExpress couriers.
- Customers can directly contact the GrabExpress courier with detailed information listed on the Paxel apps.
- Customers can track Instant Multidrop Delivery through the “Live Tracking” feature directly on the Paxel apps on the delivery details page (My transaction).
- Customers can only cancel 1 route of Instant Multidrop Delivery. Customers cannot cancel partial each receiving points.
- The auto-refund feature for Instant Multidrop Delivery is the same as Sameday Delivery, which is when the cancellation is made before the package is picked up by the GrabExpress Courier.
- Instant Multidrop Delivery does not apply auto-refund on late deliveries to their destination.
- In Instant Multidrop Delivery, Paxel will continue to search for GrabExpress couriers every 5 minutes until we find GrabExpress couriers.
- If after 3 attempts Instant Multidrop Delivery does not get a GrabExpress courier, Instant Multidrop Delivery is automatically considered canceled and the customer will get an auto-refund.
- Instant Multidrop Delivery does not provide proof of delivery in digital or physical form, GrabExpress will only provide the name of the recipient of the package which can be seen in the delivery details.
Constraints Regarding Instant Multidrop Delivery
- For packages that are constrained, GrabExpress Courier will try to contact "Sender" and "Recipient"
- GrabExpress Courier will try to resend the package to “Sender” or “Recipient”. No additional fees.
- The resend process will be carried out until the next day and the delivery status will be “Rejected” or “Ditolak”.
In the "Rejected" or "Ditolak" delivery status, the shipment is considered complete and the shipping fee is non-refundable.