1. Download Paxel app via Google play store/App store
2. Select the Lew@tBox menu on the home page
3. Enter the location by typing the address or dragging the tag on the map, then select the PaxelBox in the location you input.
4. Make sure the sender's name and phone number are correct. You can also use the Dropshipper feature by entering the name and phone number of the Dropshipper as sender data.
5. Enter the address of the delivery location by typing the address on the map, making sure the tag on the map matches the delivery location. Add more detailed information for the shipping address in the "Location Details" section.
6. Enter the recipient's name and phone number, you can also add a note about shipping in the shipping instructions section
7. Make sure you pay attention to the schedule for storing packages into PaxelBox. Also, note that the estimated arrival schedule for your package is appropriate. You can choose an estimated schedule for the package to arrive up to 5 days ahead.
8. Select the package size and the type of goods you will send in the "Add Package Details" section. Here are the details of the package size of send@PaxelBox:
9. Don't forget to checklist the box in the "Add Package Details" section when you send the glassware
10. Pay attention to the Food Safe Guarantee box if you send a Package with a food category. Make sure the Food Safe Guarantee box in the "Add Package Details" section is checked if you want to add a Food Safe Guarantee
11. Take a picture of the package in the "Add Package Details" section. Make sure your package picture is clearly visible.
12. If you are sending a Non-Food Package and need additional insurance, you can checklist the 'Additional insurance' box in the "Add Package Details" section and enter the nominal price of your package. You will be charged an additional fee of IDR 500 and Paxel will provide maximum protection of up to IDR 10,000,000
13. If you want to give a donation, you can click the "Add Donation" section
14. Check the payment details on the "Details" button at the bottom of the New Shipment page
15. Double-check all shipping data before you click the Pay Now button to make sure all data, package types & arrival schedules are correct and appropriate
16. If you have a promo code, you can enter it in the "Cheaper with promo" column.
17. Select the payment method you will use to send your package then click "PAY NOW"