Starting in June 2020, Paxel will have an update feature where you can see directly your Paxel Credit balance which is divided into two systems, namely Promo Balance and Top Up Balance. Check directly through your Paxel app here.
1. What is the difference between Paxel Credit Promo Balance and Top Up Balance?
Both are your balance in the Paxel app. In detail, Promo Balance is the balance that you get through the Paxel promotional program. Meanwhile, Top Up Balance is the balance you have through top-up transactions via ATM/Internet Banking.
2. Do all Paxel Credits have an active period?
No. Only Promo Balance has an active period. Top Up balance has no active period.
3. What is the active period of the Paxel Credit Promo Balance?
The active period of Promo Balance is the validity period of the use of Paxel Credit that you get through the Paxel promotional program. The active period of the Promo Balance is determined further by Paxel who will be informed via the Paxel application.
4. What can I do with the Paxel Credit Balance Promo? You can create a shipment with Promo Balance before the active period expires, immediately use your balance here.
5. What will happen if I don't use the Paxel Credit Balance Promo until the active period ends?
Your Promo Balance will be forfeited if it is not used until the end of the active balance period.
6. How to find out the active period of the Paxel Credit Balance Promo?
Paxel will send a message through your Paxel application regarding the information on the active period of your Promo Balance.
7. If I top up today, can my Paxel Credit Promo still be used?
Your Promo Balance can still be used Balance will remain.
8. If I do top up and creating a shipment, will the Shipping cost be deducted from the Paxel Credit Promo Balance or Top Up Balance?
The Shipping cost will automatically deduct the Promo Balance first. If your Promo Balance runs out, your Top Up Balance will automatically be deducted.
Starting July 15, 2020, all Paxel Credit Balance Promo for existing Paxel users will have an active period of 7 days or 1 week from when you received them.Let's use your Paxel Credit here.
9. For any other questions about Paxel Credit, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org