How to use the Paxel application for various Paxel Delivery services, namely Sameday, Instant, and PaxelBig.
Paxel application is the right solution for your package delivery needs. Currently, there are various Paxel delivery services available that you can try according to your needs, from Sameday Delivery, Instant Delivery to delivery services for large packages.
Sameday Delivery Paxel is a service that you can enjoy to send Sameday packages or within and outside the city with FLAT rates up to 5 Kg.
If you want to send packages within the city faster, you can use Paxel's Instant Delivery Service which can send your package with a faster estimated time of only 4 hours! Or do you want to send many packages intracity? You can send it with PaxelBig, a Sameday/Nextday delivery service with a package weight of up to 20 kg and dimensions up to 80cm (1 side).
You can enjoy all of the Paxel delivery services above in one Paxel application. So that you can enjoy the delivery service of your choice smoothly, here's how to use the Paxel application for each Paxel delivery service.
How to Use the Paxel Application For Sameday Delivery Services
- The first step is to download or update the Paxel application to the latest version, then open the Paxel application and select the Sameday menu
- Enter the various shipping data information needed, starting from pick-up and delivery info, selecting the estimated pick-up and arrival time as desired, package details (size, type of item, and additional insurance), to additional donations (optional).
- After completing the shipping data info and making sure your data is correct, then click "PAY NOW /PAY NOW"
- Select the payment method, then click "PAY NOW / PAY NOW". There are various payments available, ranging from Cash On Pick-up (COP) payments or non-cash payments with Paxel Credit or E-Wallet.
- The delivery is successful and wait for the Hero to pick up the package according to the estimated pick-up time that you have specified.
How to Use the Paxel Application For Instant Delivery Services
- Download or update the Paxel application to the latest version, then open the Paxel application and select the Instant menu
- Enter the data of the Sender and Recipient (Address, Name, and Phone Number)
- Next, select the type of item you want to send and write the complete name of the item so that your package gets the right protection
- Make sure the data filled in is correct, then click "PAY NOW"
- Select the payment method you want and click "PAY NOW". Non-cash payments are available for Paxel Instant shipments starting from Paxel Credit and e-Wallets.
- Done! Your shipment is processed and wait for the GoSend courier to pick up your package.
How to use the Paxel application for the PaxelBig delivery service
- Download or update the Paxel application to the latest version, then open the Paxel application and select the PaxelBig menu
- Input the various shipping data information needed, starting from your pick-up and destination info, choosing an estimated pick-up time and arrival as you wish, package details (package size and weight, type of goods, and additional insurance), to adding donations (optional).
- Select the payment method you want and click "PAY NOW". Non-cash payments are available for PaxelBig shipments starting from Paxel Credit and e-Wallets.
- Complete your payment
- Finally! Wait for the Hero or Driver Blue Bird Group to pick up your package according to the estimated pick-up time you specify.
Here is how to use the Paxel application for various Paxel Delivery services. Very easy, right?
Let's, download the Paxel apps now to enjoy the Paxel Delivery service and various other services ranging from shopping for various food at PaxelMarket, checking rates, checking AWB, to rent PaxelBox to store goods or pick-up and drop-off package delivery.